Pariveda Solutions is growing in New York. We are seeking an Office Managing Vice President to build, grow and manage the NY consulting practice, i.e., establishing and deepening positive C-suite client relationships, developing new business, growing strategic accounts, managing NY/east region accounts, hiring and developing consulting associates, leading consulting teams in service delivery, providing superior service to clients, and contributing to the attainment of Pariveda’s mission and overall objectives. In this role, you can expect to integrate information technology into the fabric of businesses across the breadth and depth of their value chains. We call this the Business of IT®.
We Look For:
The successful candidate possesses the following critical qualifications and characteristics:
- Significant IT consulting/professional services practice leadership and P&L management experience – minimum of 10+ years leading IT strategy, custom development, project management and technology services solutions sales and delivery
- Strong track record of consultative sales and new client development via compelling value propositions, professional deal development. Conceives creative solutions that deliver significant tangible value for clients
- C-suite client relationship building skills – quickly establishes rapport, credibility, trust and respect…consistently viewed as a proactive “trusted advisor” who understands client concerns, and solves business problems with successful solutions
- Strong network of client and professional relationships in the New York regional market
- Executive presence and communications – an influential thought leader who understands and effectively discusses business issues, clearly articulates relevant concepts and ideas, and gains buy-in
- Leader-Mentor-Coach – excellent interpersonal skills; leads by example; genuinely committed to developing employees’ knowledge, skills and capabilities, promoting performance, learning and professional achievement; building/growing teams and effectively establishing/executing succession plans
- Skilled in project planning, project management best practices, and resource allocation and coordination
- Excellent problem-solving and issue resolution skills – fair, impartial, methodical approach; proven ability to proactively anticipate and quickly assess problems, gather all pertinent facts, seek counsel where necessary, reach proper conclusions, and organize and deploy necessary resources to deliver sound solutions
- Delivers on commitments – Properly sets, meets and exceeds expectations; timely, consistent follow-through
- Passionate – demonstrates energy and drive to “make things happen”
- Inspiring – leads by example, motivates people to work harder/smarter, rallies team around a vision and gets everyone moving in the same direction, a good coach who is also coachable
- Entrepreneurial spirit – enjoys variety, creating structure, and the adventure of building a successful business
- Flexible, adaptable, rolls up sleeves and contributes where needed
- Results oriented, self-reliant, self-starter – proactive, resourceful, takes initiative
- Highly professional with strong work ethic -- accountable, ‘owns’ responsibilities; does what it takes and gets the job done
- Good moral character, high integrity and credibility
- Committed, service-oriented, driven to exceed client expectations and business objectives
- Decisive - Makes good decisions and runs with them
You Can Expect To:
The Office Managing VP of New York is a senior member of the Pariveda management team reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. You will play an integral role in building our office. The successful candidate will drive sales and delivery while mentoring and growing a strong team of leaders.
- Be a key driver in revenue generation and business growth: Identify and develop broad, horizontal advisory services business opportunities in accordance with Pariveda’s core solutions offerings; generate new client accounts and grow accounts over time, ideally mid-market and larger companies across multiple industry segments in the New York area; nurture and expand existing strategic accounts; generate revenue per mutually established targets; and build the NY practice over time
- Maintain and grow professional networks and business relationships, maximizing territory development opportunities for new and repeat business, partnerships and referrals
- Successfully lead and manage all NY sales efforts and service delivery including client meetings, proposal efforts, scoping, estimating, project management, quality assurance and delivery of work…adding value for clients and promoting achievement of service excellence
- Establish credibility, gain trust and build client relationships advising C-level clients and delivering services solutions
- Employee development – support Pariveda in recruiting hiring, mentoring, coaching, coordinating, reviewing, developing and retaining great employees who fit the Firm’s culture and share its vision. Prepare and execute succession plans. Initiate and participate in quarterly/semi-annual skills assessments, ongoing project reviews, and annual performance evaluations, along with other management responsibilities at the Partner/VP level
- Manage budgets and NY office P&L; effectively manage sales pipeline to consulting talent pool and project profitability, ensuring good stewardship of company time, finances and allocation of resources
- Competitive Salary
- Exceptional 401k – 3% company match with additional 1% if annual plan is achieved
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal levels and above
- Paid parental leave
- Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
- Excellent Healthcare and Wellness
- 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
In 2003, we asked one simple question. Can a technology consulting firm be successful by focusing first on growing the individual to their fullest potential? We believed that through an unwavering commitment to developing people we could create a different kind of company. We created Pariveda. It is through this belief in helping the individual, counter to industry norms, we have grown revenue each and every year since 2003. We are passionate about creating interesting solutions to the unknown/unmet needs of our clients and to grow, both our people and our clients, through those experiences.
We believe in the efficiency of small teams working together to solve complex problems leveraging strategy and technology. We believe in growing deep relationships with our people, our clients and others in our networks. Trusted relationships are integral to everything we do - from relationships with the people with whom we work, the people we partner with at our clients, or the people we interact with in our communities. We believe trusted relationships are built through challenging and exhilarating experiences that make a difference to clients and communities. You will discover people here are passionate about their work. You will discover our openness in developing you and growing as our expectations are openly communicated to you and provide opportunities for you to evidence your readiness to move to the next level. And together we seek to be difference-makers in our industry and the communities where we live by always learning, coaching more, and giving back.
We serve clients ranging from Fortune 100 to Global 2000 to startup companies that span multiple industries. We provide company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day of work with us. Our people live and work in local communities within the thriving cities of Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC.
If you are inspired by our mission and our beliefs and want to join us in developing yourself and others as the Office Managing Vice President and member of our Management Team in our New York office, apply today.
The Business of IT® is a registered trademark of Pariveda Solutions, Inc. describing where IT departments need to act more like the businesses they serve given the ubiquitous integration of information technology into the world of business.