Pariveda Solutions is growing in Atlanta. We are seeking a Software Development Manager to join our team. In this role, you can expect to integrate information technology into the fabric of businesses across the breadth and depth of their value chains. We call this the Business of IT®. As a Manager, you will architect and deliver enterprise solutions, manage small Pariveda teams and client relationships, and develop and mentor junior team members.
We Look For:
- Passionate technologists with 5 or more years of professional experience and a strong foundation in application development
- Background in technical and/or management consulting
- Demonstrated project management experience - planning, estimation, execution, issue/risk management and resource management/allocation
- Experience architecting technical solutions for complex problems and delivering them to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience across all phases of the SDLC and Agile software development practices
- Current project leadership of technical teams
- Enthusiastic about coaching and mentoring others helping them develop their careers
- Ability to become a trusted advisor by building and managing relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable experience
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
You Can Expect To:
- Drive your career and become a technology executive through clearly defined expectations, mentorship from Principals and Vice Presidents, and frequent opportunities for advancement
- Oversee small teams of Pariveda employees and manage relationships with multiple clients in a variety of industries
- Diagnose complex technical and business problems and implement creative solutions that leverage Pariveda’s capabilities to meet our clients’ needs
- Use your knowledge of design principles and frameworks to perform and manage all aspects of projects throughout the SDLC including estimation, sprint planning, requirements gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control and delivery
- Lead the development and delivery of IT solutions across a variety of technologies including:
- Custom web/mobile development in Java and .NET
- Cloud Solutions in Azure and AWS
- Data, IoT and more
- IT Strategy, change & program management
- Plus more - technology is always changing and so are we
- Deliver presentations and facilitate meetings while adapting communication to varying audiences including high level stakeholders
- Identify needs and strengths for career progression of team members and create opportunities for development
- Mentor junior colleagues by providing career development goals, meeting regularly, writing and deliver semi-annual reviews, and advocating for their career advancement
- Support company growth by building and maintaining a strong professional network as well as contributing to the recruitment of new employees
- Actively represent our culture by leading and participating in efforts around continuous learning, personal and professional development, community service and team building
- Competitive Salary
- Exceptional 401k – 3% company match with additional 1% if annual plan is achieved
- Plenty of Paid Time Off - 4 weeks of vacation time plus 9 holidays
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal levels and above
- Paid parental leave
- Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
- Excellent Healthcare and Wellness
- 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
In 2003, we asked one simple question. Can a technology consulting firm be successful by focusing first on growing the individual to their fullest potential? We believed that through an unwavering commitment to developing people we could create a different kind of company. We created Pariveda. It is through this belief in helping the individual, counter to industry norms, we have grown revenue each and every year since 2003. We are passionate about creating interesting solutions to the unknown/unmet needs of our clients and to grow, both our people and our clients, through those experiences.
We believe in the efficiency of small teams working together to solve complex problems leveraging strategy and technology. We believe in growing deep relationships with our people, our clients and others in our networks. Trusted relationships are integral to everything we do - from relationships with the people with whom we work, the people we partner with at our clients, or the people we interact with in our communities. We believe trusted relationships are built through challenging and exhilarating experiences that make a difference to clients and communities. You will discover people here are passionate about their work. You will discover our openness in developing you and growing as our expectations are openly communicated to you and provide opportunities for you to evidence your readiness to move to the next level. And together we seek to be difference-makers in our industry and the communities where we live by always learning, coaching more, and giving back.
We serve clients ranging from Fortune 100 to Global 2000 to startup companies that span multiple industries. We provide company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day of work with us. Our people live and work in local communities within the thriving cities of Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC.
If you are inspired by our mission and our beliefs and want to join us in developing yourself and others as a Manager in our Atlanta office, apply today.
The Business of IT® is a registered trademark of Pariveda Solutions, Inc. describing where IT departments need to act more like the businesses they serve given the ubiquitous integration of information technology into the world of business.