If you are into programming, working in small teams, and solving complex problems using the latest in Cloud, Mobile, and Web technologies, Pariveda Solutions is the company for you. Our Dallas team is growing and looking for software developers who want to design, develop, and deliver enterprise-level applications. This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge of full life cycle development, gain direct client exposure, and grow yourself and team members.
We Look For:
- Passionate coders with internship or application development experience
- The complete package- We design, code, and deliver
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions
- Flexible and adaptable attitude- Client, teams and technologies will change with each new challenge
- Future technology leaders- Dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable experience
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
You Can Expect To:
- Grow your career- eligible for promotion every 12 months and a clearly defined career path with the tools, support and mentors to get there
- Interesting work with interesting people- Work on small teams with other Pariveda employees and clients
- Challenge your brain- Think through complex problems and work with a team to implement real-world solutions
- Embark on new adventures- Shorter-term engagements mean the client and type of project change often
- Try new things- Learn to estimate, gather requirements, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver. We do it all!
- Freedom to explore different technologies- Develop applications in languages including…
- Java and .NET
- Mobile – iOS, Android, and Xamarin
- Cloud – AWS and Azure (we’re partners with both!)
- Data, IoT and more
- Sharpen your communication skills- Create and present findings, solutions, and demos to audiences including senior executives and stakeholders
- Become a part of something bigger- Actively engage in our culture of continuous learning, community service, social gatherings, and personal and professional development
- Competitive Salary
- Exceptional 401k – 4% company match
- Plenty of Paid Time Off - 4 weeks of vacation time plus 9 holidays
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal levels and above
- Paid parental leave
- Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
- Excellent Healthcare and Wellness
- 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
In 2003, we asked one simple question. Can a technology consulting firm be successful by focusing first on growing the individual to their fullest potential? We believed that through an unwavering commitment to developing people we could create a different kind of company. We created Pariveda. It is through this belief in helping the individual, counter to industry norms, we have grown revenue each and every year since 2003. We are passionate about creating interesting solutions to the unknown/unmet needs of our clients and to grow, both our people and our clients, through those experiences.
We believe in the efficiency of small teams working together to solve complex problems leveraging strategy and technology. At Pariveda, we integrate information technology into the fabric of businesses across the breadth and depth of their value chains. We call this the Business of IT®. We believe in growing deep relationships with our people, our clients and others in our networks. Trusted relationships are integral to everything we do - from relationships with the people with whom we work, the people we partner with at our clients, or the people we interact with in our communities. We believe trusted relationships are built through challenging and exhilarating experiences that make a difference to clients and communities. You will discover people here are passionate about their work. You will discover our openness in developing you and growing as our expectations are openly communicated to you and provide opportunities for you to evidence your readiness to move to the next level. And together we seek to be difference-makers in our industry and the communities where we live by always learning, coaching more, and giving back.
We serve clients ranging from Fortune 100 to Global 2000 to startup companies and spanning multiple industries. We provide company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day of work with us. Our people live and work in local communities within the thriving cities of Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC.
If you are inspired by our mission and our beliefs and want to join us in developing yourself and others as Consultant in our Dallas office, apply today.
The Business of IT® is a registered trademark of Pariveda Solutions, Inc. describing where IT departments need to act more like the businesses they serve given the ubiquitous integration of information technology into the world of business.