Pariveda is currently seeking a Director of DEI Program to support the implementation of Pariveda’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Social Justice strategic initiatives. Pariveda was originally architected with equity as a pillar in how we operate and behave. We have also built foundational elements of diversity and inclusion and would like to expand our social impact. We have aspirational goals and intend to take meaningful action to engage our people, influence our clients, and impact our communities.
This person can be located in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, or Houston.
Recognized by Glassdoor and many other organizations as a “Best Place to Work,” Pariveda was built to develop people toward their highest potential. Along the way, you can expect to begin building an executive skill set, growing not only as a Program Manager, but co-creating your career journey with your mentor, manager and peers.
To learn more about our culture and what you can expect at Pariveda, review our Findamentals – the behaviors that show who we are.
You Can Expect To:
As a Director of DEI, you will partner with the DEI group to refine plans, develop programs, and implement initiatives that make progress against the work streams and priorities laid out by the DEI leadership. You can also expect to:
- Work with internal and external partners and stakeholders to enable change, assisting Pariveda to advance and integrate diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice into our business
- Drive program objectives through program and project management, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support
- Define key performance indicators by developing metrics for core programs and processes, and track delivery against program objectives
- Assist in the scaling of programs, services, and tools by designing processes and procedures that scale with the business’ growth in number of employees, complexity, and geographic dispersion
- Design and implement change enablement for new/updated programs, policies, and processes to leaders, employees, and other stakeholder partners
- Communicate DEI group strategies, plans, and initiatives to all relevant stakeholders
- Manage strategic, significantly complex and important initiatives that resolve critical and/or systemic challenges. Identify risks/opportunities in strategies, operations, and/or org structure(s)
- Clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to engage team, peers, and leaders
- Mentor junior colleagues by providing career development goals, meeting regularly, writing and deliver semi-annual reviews, and advocating for their career advancement
- Actively represent our culture by leading and participating in efforts around continuous learning, personal and professional development, community service and team building
We Look For:
A successful candidate possesses the following critical qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience, including 2-4 years of experience running programs related to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Social Justice
- Builds strong relationships with senior leaders to gain an understanding of their business needs and constraints and increase awareness and understanding of diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice as a critical business imperative
- Regularly measures and analyzes, highlight areas of strength and opportunity, providing consultative support to identify opportunities and initiatives for continuous improvement
- Acts as DEI subject-matter expert by contributing perspective, insights, and knowledge, and taking a balanced consultative and systemic approach to enable the organization to integrate social justice, equity, inclusion and diversity through strategic and tactical/operational execution
- Provides leadership and coaching, when appropriate, to stakeholders via one-to-one and group interactions
- Recognizes and responds to business needs by providing tailored strategies and solutions to enable appropriate cultural awareness and change
- Engages in the identification of diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice patterns, benchmarks, and practices as input to designing and implementing initiatives
- Develops effective engagement with leaders including facilitation, presentation, collaboration, empathy, and influencing skills
- Designs and pilots programs to integrate and operationalize diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice into the business and information systems
- Represents the DEI group in strategy efforts, ensuring awareness, involvement, and contributions as appropriate.
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
- Transparent and Equitable Salary – The salary range for this position is $140,000-$155,000 annually. Actual salaries may vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance
- Exceptional 401k – 4% company match
- Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
- Plenty of paid time off - 4 weeks of vacation time plus 10 holidays
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal levels and above
- Paid parental leave
- Excellent Healthcare and Wellness
- 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
Pariveda Solutions aspires that our employee diversity is representative of the markets in which we serve. Employment decisions are based solely on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), uniform service member, military or veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability including HIV or AIDS, medical condition, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.