Are you a critical thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills? Do you want to help clients define and achieve their vision for transformation? If so, Thought Ensemble is the place for you! As a Consultant, you will work collaboratively with our clients through strategic planning, process improvements, and enterprise-wide initiatives. A career within our growing firm will offer you a unique opportunity to develop leading consulting capabilities and expertise and leverage trusted frameworks across a variety of industries.
To learn more about our culture and what you can expect at Pariveda, review our Findamentals – the behaviors that show who we are.
You Can Expect To:
As a Management Consultant, you will work closely with partner-led teams to deliver high-quality, thoughtful project deliverables. The specific deliverables will vary according to each client’s needs, so you will need to have a broad set of skills to tackle a wide variety of business/technology initiatives in a fast-paced environment that exposes you to diverse project experiences. You can expect to:
- Grow your career with the support and guidance of a dedicated mentor and a clearly defined career path. You will be reviewed every 6 months and eligible for promotion every 12 months
- Exercise analytical and critical thinking skills to solve complex problems while working both independently as well as collaboratively with a team
- Diagnose and solve complex problems for clients of all sizes in a variety of industries
- Execute projects from start to finish and get exposure to all roles throughout the project life cycle - planning, estimation, execution, issue/risk management, and resource management/allocation
- Apply business and technical knowledge to recommend and implement changes, presenting findings, the approach, and solutions to audiences including senior executives and stakeholders
- Support the development of Thought Ensemble and Pariveda’s intellectual capital
- Engage in our culture of continuous learning, personal and professional development, and lead community service and social gathering events
- Work with smart, humble, and supportive people
We Look For:
- 2+ years of professional consulting, client-facing or other relevant industry experience
- Understanding of technology and operational trends, organizational design, and IT delivery methods
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create and implement innovative solutions
- Adaptable attitude, able to balance multiple responsibilities, and adjust to varied environments
- Professional communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
- Transparent and Equitable Salary - The salary for this position is $87,800 annually. Actual salary may vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
- Exceptional 401k – 4% company match
- Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
- Plenty of paid time off - 4 weeks of vacation time plus 10 holidays
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal levels and above
- Paid parental leave
- Excellent Healthcare and Wellness
- 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Pariveda Solutions aspires that our employee diversity is representative of the markets in which we serve. Employment decisions are based solely on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), uniform service member, military or veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability including HIV or AIDS, medical condition, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.