Pariveda is growing in Philadelphia and looking to add an experienced Business Architect to their team of leaders. We are not your average consulting firm. Change is the new normal; we face an increasingly fast-paced, ambiguous, and complex world. Our vision is to be a different kind of consultancy that can be the model for all organizations which seek to position themselves to react more quickly and ready to change. To realize this imperative for ourselves and our clients requires people with a unique blend of skills, competencies, character, and motivations.
Are you ready to work in an environment where you are seen and understood as a whole person? Do you want to stop wondering whether you’re paid and treated equitably? Are you a critical thinker and problem “diagnoser”? Do you have the ability to connect the dots that others don’t see, pulling on threads to get to the true root of the problem? If this is you, join us on our aspirational journey to change the world.
To learn more about our culture and what you can expect at Pariveda, review our Findamentals– the behaviors that show who we are.
You Can Expect To:
- Drive your career and become an executive through clearly defined expectations, mentorship from Principals and Vice Presidents, and frequent opportunities for advancement
- Oversee small teams of Pariveda employees and manage relationships with multiple clients in a variety of industries
- Leverage your understanding of business architecture to diagnose complex business problems and lead teams to implement creative solutions that leverage Pariveda’s capabilities to meet our clients’ needs
- Partner with clients on process optimization, post-merger integrations, organizational design, ROI calculations, and digitally enabled transformations
- Deliver presentations and facilitate meetings while adapting communication to varying audiences including high level stakeholders
- Identify needs and strengths for career progression of team members and create opportunities for development
- Mentor junior colleagues by providing career development goals, meeting regularly, writing and deliver semi-annual reviews, and advocating for their career advancement
- Support company growth by building and maintaining a strong professional network as well as contributing to the recruitment of new employees
- Actively represent our culture by leading and participating in efforts around continuous learning, personal and professional development, community service and team building
We Look For:
Our Pariveda consultants are ravenously curious. They thrive in ambiguity and show bravery and an unquenchable entrepreneurial spirit. They crave autonomy and independence while embracing their accountabilities and sharing a desire to create the future and be in it for the long game. Here’s what we look for:
- 5+ years of professional experience and a strong foundation in management consulting
- Experience architecting business solutions for complex problems and delivering them to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated project management experience - planning, estimation, execution, issue/risk management, and resource management/allocation
- Enthusiastic about coaching and mentoring others, helping them develop their careers
- Ability to become a trusted advisor by building and managing relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the US without sponsorship
- Transparent and Equitable Salary
- Exceptional 401k – 4% company match
- Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
- Plenty of paid time off - 4 weeks of vacation time plus 10 holidays
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal levels and above
- Paid parental leave
- Excellent Healthcare and Wellness
- 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Pariveda Solutions aspires that our employee diversity is representative of the markets in which we serve. Employment decisions are based solely on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), uniform service member, military or veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability including HIV or AIDS, medical condition, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.