Pariveda is looking for a Campus Recruiter that will identify, attract, and hire top talent for our entry-level Technology Consultant positions located in our West Coast Markets. This position will be responsible for developing an on-campus strategy in partnership with business sponsors as it relates to university selection, business participation, campus marketing and the assessment process. This person will be responsible for the execution of the full lifecycle of campus recruiting, serving as the primary point of contact for universities and the business.
Recognized by Glassdoor and many other organizations as a "Best Place to Work", Pariveda was built to develop people toward their highest potential. Along the way, you can expect to being building an executive skillset, growing not only as a Recruiter, but as a professional.
To learn more about our culture and what you can expect at Pariveda, review our Findamentals – the behaviors that show who we are.
You Can Expect To:
As a Pariveda Campus Recruiter, you will work from our Seattle office on a highly collaborative national team of professional recruiters to hire top quality professional consultants. In this role, you can expect to:
- Grow your career- eligible for promotion every 12 months and a clearly defined career path with the tools, support and mentors to get there
- Set campus strategy at target universities and determine appropriate business engagement
- Serve as account/campus team manager for multiple universities in your region, managing towards your market’s hiring goals
- Manage full campus hire lifecycle
- Plan, manage and execute campus recruiting activities such as campus presentations, career fairs, candidate receptions/dinners/weekends, etc.
- Serve as primary resource for candidates throughout the recruiting process promoting the firm, answering questions, communicating updates
- Manage summer intern program including onboarding, training, events, performance reviews and offers
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and key resources on campus
- Travel 75% during peak recruiting seasons
- Contribute knowledge, and promote a knowledge-sharing culture
- Identify networking opportunities to enhance brand image and continued professional development
- Assist the experienced hire recruiting team as needed
We Look For:
The successful candidate possesses the following critical qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in campus recruiting or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional customer service focus with a consultative mindset
- Comfortable working with teams in different office locations, and promoting teamwork
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to adapt and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Experience with event planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
- Transparent and equitable salaries for all levels. The salary range for this position is $83,800 - $92,200 annually. Actual salaries may vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
- Exceptional 401k – 4% company match
- Plenty of Paid Time Off - 4 weeks of vacation time plus 10 holidays
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal levels and above
- Paid parental leave
- Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
- Excellent Healthcare and Wellness
- 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
Pariveda Solutions aspires that our employee diversity is representative of the markets in which we serve. Employment decisions are based solely on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), uniform service member, military or veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability including HIV or AIDS, medical condition, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.