Recruiting can be the highest paid dead-end job there is. Get req. Add to your already overwhelming req load. Chase req. Hire someone. Repeat... It doesn’t have to be that way.
You can grow in your career, doing work and learning things that go well beyond “chasing reqs” while building the capabilities required to lead at an executive level. And you can do this in a company where Talent Acquisition is viewed as a respected partner in the success of the business. This attitude is pervasive and starts with our most senior executives. Join us.
Pariveda is seeking an Experienced Hire Recruiter in Seattle. In this role, you will partner with both local and national teammates to fulfill Pariveda’s mission by engaging and hiring exceptional talent. You will use your creativity and passion for recruiting to build the company and influence the culture while growing yourself and others.
Recognized by Glassdoor and many other organizations as a “Best Place to Work,” Pariveda was built to develop people toward their highest potential. Along the way, you can expect to begin building an executive skillset, growing not only as a Recruiter, but as a professional.
You Can Expect To:
As a Pariveda Recruiter, you will join a highly collaborative national team of professional recruiters to hire top quality professional consultants. In this role, you can expect to:
- Grow your career with the support and guidance of a dedicated mentor and a clearly defined, individualized career path. You will be eligible for promotion every 12 months
- Work within a hybrid model, sometimes at home and sometimes in the office
- Contribute to full life cycle recruiting efforts in an environment where the quality of hire tops quantity
- Attract passive and active talent by creating excitement about Pariveda and building meaningful relationships with potential candidates
- Be seen as a valued partner by hiring managers, the executive team and the firm
- Collaborate in a knowledge-sharing culture to build competitive intelligence, develop innovative recruiting strategies, and generate a pipeline of exceptional talent
- Attend campus recruiting events including but not limited to career fairs, college interviews, and presentations
- Effectively utilize available recruiting tools, advanced sourcing techniques, and social media to identify and engage talent
- Contribute to building the foundation for Pariveda's continued long term growth by participating in intellectual capital development and training others
- Advise and interact directly with local Pariveda executive hiring managers
- Solve problems by collecting and analyzing data and adapting as needed to shifting business demands
- Actively engage in our culture of continuous learning, personal and professional development, and lead community service and social gathering events
We Look For:
The successful candidate possesses the following critical qualifications:
- 2+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Experience in agency recruiting or recruiting in the local market for a professional services firm is required
- Knowledge of where to look and how to leverage the nuances of LinkedIn Recruiter and search engines to research and source
- Self-awareness, humility and a consultative mindset
- Demonstrated ability to build an active pipeline of quality technical talent from your own sourcing efforts
- Ability to grasp Pariveda's purpose and mission and effectively convey that to potential candidates
- Innate curiosity to learn, solve problems, think creatively, and adapt to new challenges
- An eye for detail and strong intuition to assess candidates against Pariveda's core values and Findamentals , the behaviors that show who we are
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
- Transparent and Equitable Salary. The salary range for this position is $68,200 - $92,200 annually. Actual salaries may vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
- Exceptional 401k – 4% company match
- Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
- Plenty of paid time off - 4 weeks of vacation time plus 10 holidays
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal levels and above
- Paid parental leave
- Excellent Healthcare and Wellness
- 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
To learn more about our culture and what you can expect at Pariveda, review our Findamentals – the behaviors that show who we are.
Pariveda Solutions aspires that our employee diversity is representative of the markets in which we serve. Employment decisions are based solely on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), uniform service member, military or veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability including HIV or AIDS, medical condition, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.