Pariveda is not your average consulting firm. We're expanding our leadership team in Philadelphia and looking to add a Vice President to our dynamic and creative consulting team. Pariveda's people-centric model and mission to grow our people towards their highest potential will provide you with opportunities to continue developing yourself, as well as, mentor and guide those around you.
Are you tired of feeling like a cog in a machine? Are you ready to make an impact and create change? Are you curious and energized by challenging problems? If you're answering yes to these questions, let's talk. Join our team and be a part of something great.
To learn more about our culture and what you can expect at Pariveda, review our Findamentals – the behaviors that show who we are.
You Can Expect To:
As a member of the Philadelphia Leadership Team you will play an integral role in building our office. The successful candidate will drive sales and delivery while mentoring and growing a strong team of leaders.
- Lead sales efforts and develop proposals for the local and national market
- Network and develop relationships with new clients
- Lead the delivery and management of client projects
- Lead one or more internal areas to grow our company and to coach, mentor, and grow other employees
- Mentor junior colleagues by providing career development goals, meeting regularly, writing and deliver semi-annual reviews, and advocating for their career advancement
- Actively represent our culture by leading and participating in efforts around continuous learning, personal and professional development, community service and team building
- Recruit top talent at the experienced level and from outstanding colleges
- Diagnose complex technical and business problems and work to uncover unknown and unmet client needs
- Support company growth by building and maintaining a strong professional network as well as contributing to the recruitment of new employees
We Look For:
The successful candidate possesses the following critical qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience leading information technology consulting services including the development of strategies, implementing and integrating software, and managing complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and manage a solution based sales cycle, plan and manage complex client engagements involving multiple teams, and manage vendor relationships
- Demonstrated project management experience – project planning, execution, issue/risk management and resource management/allocation
- Mastery of all phases of the software development life cycle
- Strong business acumen across a variety of industries and business functions
- Involvement in local professional networking and civic/community activities
- Strong local network of IT and business executives and business acumen across a variety of industries and business functions
- Recognized as valued trusted advisor in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals
- Passionate and successful in mentoring others and developing their careers
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
- Transparent and Equitable Salary
- Exceptional 401k – 4% company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal cohort and above
- Paid parental leave
- Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
- Excellent Healthcare and Wellness
- 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
Pariveda Solutions aspires that our employee diversity is representative of the markets in which we serve. Employment decisions are based solely on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), uniform service member, military or veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability including HIV or AIDS, medical condition, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.